As we age, it becomes harder to metabolize excess fat, and our skin begins to lose elasticity, as a result, our fat accumulates and our skin becomes saggy. At Fusionmed Cosmetic, we use fractionated radio frequency to stimulate collagen production for body remodeling. You can achieve a more youthful and toned skin contour making your body appear smoother, sexier and younger.
- Contour improvement: It can be used to eliminate excess fat on cheeks, double chin and chin.
- Body fat reduction: It can be used to improve fat accumulation in the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, iliac waist, back, shoulders, upper arms, joints, back of hands and back of feet.
- Tighten the skin: improve the firmness and smoothness of the skin
- Cellulite treatment: smooth cellulite and uneven skin.
- Non invasive skin treatment to address targeted areas that require tightening
- Reduce texture irregularities in lax skin to lift skin
- Reduces folds in your skin
- Reduces sagging skin
Suitable for infants with fat, double chin, excess fat on the face and body, and loose skin
Precautions before Body slim
- Stop taking anticoagulant drugs 7-10 days before treatment if medical conditions permit;
- Keep the skin of the treatment area clean and dry. Do not use body lotion or essential oils, etc.;
- Avoid treatment during menstruation, pregnancy and lactation;
- Please remove all metal jewelry before treatment. People implanted with metal materials such as pacemakers are not suitable for this treatment;
- If you have severe heart disease, diabetes, liver disease, fat metabolism disorder, abnormal blood coagulation, immune system disease or other diseases, please consult with your doctor and inform the aesthetician.
What areas can be treated?
It can be used on all parts of the body that may need contraction after weight gain/ loss or general aging. Most common treatment areas include the abdomen, arms (bat wings), inner thighs, outer thighs, back fat and keen area.
How quickly will I see results?
There is no downtime and no pain, your skins should feel warm and tight right after treatment. It is recommended that weekly sessions are performed over a six week period.