Botox/ Dysport is an effective treatment to improve the appearance of your frown lines and get rid of wrinkles. The untreated facial muscles still work normally, allowing you to freely show natural facial expression without looking stiff. Botox/ Dysport works by reducing the movement of certain facial muscles that cause wrinkles. Botox can also be used to prevent wrinkles from forming.
- Strong wrinkle reduction: After a variety of growth factors are injected into the dermis, it can activate the production of a large amount of collagen and fibrin, so as to achieve the purpose of strong wrinkle reduction. Remove all kinds of wrinkles, such as head up, Sichuan characters, crow’s feet, fine lines around the eyes, regular lines, wrinkles at the corners of the mouth, neck lines, etc.
- Filling and scar removal: powerful growth factors promote tissue regeneration, repair sunken scars, and can also be used for lip augmentation.
- Optimize skin quality: Active factors can accelerate and promote skin microcirculation, thereby speeding up metabolism, comprehensively improving skin quality and complexion, making the originally dull skin whiter, more delicate and shiny, and even improving the problems of eye bags and dark circles under the eyes.
- Deep anti-aging: Promote the growth of various skin tissues, thereby comprehensively improving skin conditions and continuing to delay aging.
- Lighten spots: Promote the establishment of facial microcirculation and the acceleration of skin metabolism, which can promote the skin to discharge a large amount of toxins, and effectively improve various spots, such as pigmentation, sunburn, erythema, and chloasma.
- Soothing and anti-allergic: continuous use of PRP treatment will change the original stress system of the skin, make the skin healthier and more active, and effectively improve sensitive skin.
- Wrinkles: forehead lines, Sichuan characters lines, crow’s feet lines, fine lines around eyes, naso dorsum lines, nasolabial lines, mouth wrinkles, neck lines
- Facial skin is loose, rough and dull
- Depressed scars caused by trauma, acne, etc.
- Improve post-inflammatory pigmentation, pigment changes (spots), sunburn, erythema, and chloasma
- Enlarged pores and dilated capillaries
- Eye bags, dark circles
- Absence of lip augmentation and facial tissue
Precautions before Botox injection
- Avoid treatment during menstruation, pregnancy and lactation;
- Keep the skin clean before treatment, no cosmetics or skin care products remain;
- People with inflammation at the injection site, ptosis, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, anticoagulant therapy, scarring physique, and albumin allergy are not suitable for the treatment.
What to expect during and after the injections?
At FMCC, your provider performs your Botox injections in the comfort of the office. The injections only take a few minutes and make the perfect lunchtime beauty appointment.
The needles used to inject Botox or Dysport are small and cause minimal pain. However, if you’re sensitive to pain, adjustments can be made to your treatment so you feel as little discomfort as possible.
There’s no downtime following your injections. However, you should avoid any strenuous exercise after the treatment.
Depending on whether you receive Botox or Dysport, you may start to notice an improvement in your appearance within 24 to 72 hours.
How soon will I see results?
Some clients see results as soon as 24 hours after treatment, while most people report seeing results 3 days after treatment.
Will I look natural after Botox treatment?
Botox/ Dysport targets only a very small specific area of your face. The untreated areas still work normally, allowing you to freely show natural facial expression without looking stiff. There is no downtime after your treatment, in fact some clients even claim that Botox is a 20-min lunchtime procedure.
Is Botox safe?
Yes! Botox is an FDA-approved injectable and has been extensively researched all over the world. All Botox does is block cell signaling. Upon injection, Botox stops all of those signals that make your muscles contract.
How long does the effect last?
The effects of Botox/ Dysport treatments differ for each person depending on their metabolism and lifestyle factors. Effects of Botox/ Dysport are not permanent. Normally the effect lasts for 6 months.