Eye Area Care
After the age of 25, women begin losing collagen around the eyes. Women start seeing under the eye circles, wrinkles, tired and loose looking skin around the eye area. Tired looking eyes dull the sparkle and shine of your eyes and make you look visibly older.
At Fusionmed Cosmetic, we offer a variety of eye centric treatments designed to prevent aging, reverse your age, and crystalize your beauty. Including use of the highest quality injectable brands, Teoxane, that are highly effective and safe. In addition, we offer most advanced laser technologies in the industry for firming around the eye area. We also offer long lasting lifting around the eye area in specialized procedures.
Under eye filler
Under eye filler is a targeted injection of hyaluronic acid in an area under the eye in order to minimize unwanted dark circles, hollows, lines or wrinkles.
Crow’s feet filler – Dermal filler may be used to soften the lines that fan out from the outside corners of your eyes.
Tear trough filler – Filler may be used to smooth out the curved line that starts at the inside corner of the eye and runs down toward the cheek. This will help to fade dark circles.
- Under eye wrinkles filler – Filler may be used to erase or soften any other fine lines and wrinkles underneath the eyes.
PRP injection around eyes
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections use your own blood platelets to stimulate collagen production, cell renewal, and tissue regeneration—improving your skin’s tone, texture, and quality.
Dark circles – PRP therapy works for dark circles and under eye pigmentation because the serum contains several components that can repair and rejuvenate the tissues around your eyes. These elements include platelets, mesenchymal stem cells, growth factors, and cytokines, among others.
Fine lines and wrinkles – PRP acts on wrinkles by promoting collagen synthesis beneath the surface of the skin. It smoothens skin depressions and erases wrinkles around eyes.
Botox around eyes
Botox can eliminate crow’s feet and other wrinkles around eyes, that may deepen when you smile or laugh. It works by temporarily paralyzes the muscles, rendering them unable to receive nerve signals that normally cause them to contract.
Thermal lift around eyes
Thermal lift is a non-invasive procedure that uses radio frequency to target deep in the skin’s layers to improve skin elasticity, build collagen and remove wrinkles. It can be used around the eyes, upper eyelids and lower eyelids for anti-aging, skin tightening and lifting.
Can I use face cream around my eyes?
Keep in mind, however, that since the skin is thin around your eyes, it can be sensitive to regular face cream. If you feel a stinging sensation or your eyes turn watery or red, avoid using your regular face moisturizer, and instead invest in an eye cream.
What your doctor might suggest for dark circles?
- Skin-lightening cream. To lighten under-eye hyperpigmentation, a dermatologist might prescribe a skin-lightening cream with azelaic acid, kojic acid, glycolic acid, or hydroquinone.
- Laser therapy. Laser treatments use heat energy to vaporize damaged cells. The darker pigment under the eyes can be targeted.
- Chemical peels. A dermatologist might suggest a light chemical peel to lighten dark pigmentation under the eyes. Commonly these will include glycolic acid, retinoic acid or hydroquinone.
- Blepharoplasty. Fat can be surgically removed in a lower lid blepharoplasty by a plastic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon, or dermatologic surgeon.
- Fillers. A hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler such as Restylane or Juvederm can be injected into the tissue under the eye by an ophthalmologist, dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or specially trained healthcare provider. Fillers help with volume loss under the eye, which can cause dark circles.