It’s no secret that both the young and old are considering dermal fillers to enhance their appearance. Some want to achieve a full plump looking lips, some want to consider a sharper chin and taller nose. due to the ease and generally affordable price range. Fillers has become a well known beauty hack for millennials and the best alternative to non-surgical facial improvement.
Why should I consider dermal fillers?
As you get older, your face loses volume related to collagen depletion and bone loss, affecting your cheeks, lips, temples, and other areas. A lack of collagen causes your skin to lose its elasticity and epidermal thickness, contributing to wrinkles and sagging.
Loss of volume, bone, and collagen can leave you looking older than you feel. Fortunately, dermal fillers can diminish visible signs of aging, leaving you looking fresh and rejuvenated.
You may consider dermal filler injections if you’re looking for a minimally invasive and effective anti-aging treatment that requires no downtime or surgical incisions.
Your provider can determine if treatment with dermal fillers is right for you after a complete skin evaluation and a discussion of your cosmetic goals.
- Remove wrinkles: remove static wrinkles, that is, the skin lines that still exist when the face is expressionless, such as tear grooves, nasolabial folds (law lines), etc.;
- Contour shaping:
- Rhinoplasty: can be used for the base of the nose or the roots of the nose
- Prolonging the chin: to create a V-shaped face, which can also solve the problem of chin retraction
- Facial filling: make the face more plump and three-dimensional, such as plump chin, plump forehead, plump apple muscle, plump temples, plump lips, etc.;
- Depression filling: Hyaluronic acid can also fill some scarred depressions, soft tissue defects, and congenital defect asymmetry caused by trauma or surgery.
People with static wrinkles, flat or sunken faces, and lack of three-dimensionality
Precautions before dermal filling
- Avoid treatment during menstruation, pregnancy and lactation;
- Keep the skin clean before treatment, no cosmetics or skin care products remain;
- Conditions of local inflammation or systemic infectious diseases, anticoagulant therapy, scarring constitution, and allergy to injection components (egg protein, lidocaine, bacterial protein) are not suitable for treatment.
What to expect during the injections?
During your treatment with dermal fillers, your provider follows a custom treatment plan that focuses on the specific areas you want to treat.
Multiple syringes may be necessary for optimal correction. To keep you comfortable, your provider can apply a topical anesthetic to your skin before the injection.
Treatment typically takes half an hour, depending on the size of the treatment area. Dermal filler results are immediate.
What to expect after the treatment?
Following your injection procedure, you can expect to go back to work or your other activities without limitations. There may be mild redness, swelling, or bruising in the treatment area that resolves within a few days with no additional treatment.
Your provider will suggest a treatment plan for maintenance injections that help you maintain your desired results. Depending on the filler used and the area treated, benefits will last anywhere from 6-18 months.
Where should I get fillers?
At Fusionmed Cosmetic, Especially for Asians, popular treatments include forehead, temple area, dark circle under the eyes, nose, lips, chin and silkworm eyes.
How long do fillers last?
For different people, Dermal fillers last a different amount of time depending on personal metabolism and lifestyle factors. Dermal fillers typically last around one year.
Are fillers safe?
Dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid gel that resembles your body’s natural hyaluronic acid. The soft gel is non reactive and will integrate into each person’s tissue without any damage. At Fusionmed Cosmetic, our experienced licensed injectors follow proper protocols to ensure your treatment is safe and personalized.