At Fusionmed Cosmetic (FMCC), we offer PRP therapy and that is highly effective and safe. We offer high quality centrifusion that results in high purity PRP content for your skin.
What is PRP?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses your own platelets to promote regenesis of new healthy skin, healing of acne and scars, and keep your skin looking young and glowly. Also know as Vampire Facial, PRP will give you younger looking skin, tighten and brighten your complexion, and prevent wrinkles. PRP is also excellent for hair loss treatment. PRP has long been a popular procedure in sports medicine where injections use the patient’s own healing system to improve joint problems.
- Strong wrinkle reduction: After a variety of growth factors are injected into the dermis, it can activate the production of a large amount of collagen and fibrin, so as to achieve the purpose of strong wrinkle reduction. Remove all kinds of wrinkles, such as head up, Sichuan characters, crow’s feet, fine lines around the eyes, regular lines, wrinkles at the corners of the mouth, neck lines, etc.
- Filling and scar removal: powerful growth factors promote tissue regeneration, repair sunken scars, and can also be used for lip augmentation.
- Optimize skin quality: Active factors can accelerate and promote skin microcirculation, thereby speeding up metabolism, comprehensively improving skin quality and complexion, making the originally dull skin whiter, more delicate and shiny, and even improving the problems of eye bags and dark circles under the eyes.
- Deep anti-aging: Promote the growth of various skin tissues, thereby comprehensively improving skin conditions and continuing to delay aging.
- Lighten spots: Promote the establishment of facial microcirculation and the acceleration of skin metabolism, which can promote the skin to discharge a large amount of toxins, and effectively improve various spots, such as pigmentation, sunburn, erythema, and chloasma.
- Soothing and anti-allergic: continuous use of PRP treatment will change the original stress system of the skin, make the skin healthier and more active, and effectively improve sensitive skin.
- Wrinkles: forehead lines, Sichuan characters lines, crow’s feet lines, fine lines around eyes, naso dorsum lines, nasolabial lines, mouth wrinkles, neck lines
- Facial skin is loose, rough and dull
- Depressed scars caused by trauma, acne, etc.
- Improve post-inflammatory pigmentation, pigment changes (spots), sunburn, erythema, and chloasma
- Enlarged pores and dilated capillaries
- Eye bags, dark circles
- Absence of lip augmentation and facial tissue
- Allergic skin
Precautions before PRP injection
- Keep the skin clean before treatment. No cosmetics or skin care products remain, and remove contact lenses;
- Local anesthetics are required for external use during the treatment, and those who are allergic to lidocaine need to inform the aesthetician in advance;
- Conditions of menstruation, pregnancy or lactation, acute or chronic infectious diseases, skin diseases, cancer or undergoing chemotherapy, severe metabolic or systemic diseases, abnormal platelet function, receiving anticoagulant therapy, abnormal liver function, autoimmune diseases are not suitable for treatment. In case of the above situation, inform in advance.
What to expect?
On the day of the treatment your blood will be drawn from a small vein in your arm. This blood will be placed into a special centrifuge machine designed specifically for producing platelet rich plasma. The separation and concentration process will take about 15 minutes to produce the platelet rich plasma.
The treatment area will be anesthetized with a local anesthetic. The concentrated platelet rich plasma will then be injected into the target area using a sterile procedure.
The entire office procedure should take approximately 1 hour. You may expect mild discomfort but no pain during the procedure.
How does it work?
The principle behind mesotherapy is allowing your own growth factors to penetrate deep into the skin and jump start your skin’s own rejuvenation process.
How long does PRP last?
You can expect to see visible improvement after every session, with the optimal result reached after 3 sessions. For optimum results, we recommend a course of at least 3 treatments of PRP. The results can last from 12-18 months.
In what age do I need to do PRP?
PRP is a safe and natural procedure that is ideal for people of all ages. Whether you are 20 or 50, you could benefit from the anti-aging and skin brightening power of PRP. This procedure is also ideal for men who want to reduce wrinkles and take years off their face.
When will I see the result of PRP treatment?
PRP therapy uses your body’s natural cell regeneration to generate amazing results, but this means it takes time for visible results to appear. About 3-4 weeks after your treatment, you’ll see noticeable results.