Hair Loss Treatment
There are a wide range of reasons that can bring about hair loss, lifestyle factors include lack of essential vitamins, accumulation of toxins in the food and water we injest, sun damage, aging, and stress, etc. There may also be other medical reasons that cause hair loss. At Fusionmed Cosmetic (FMCC), we offer a few treatment options that controls and improves hair loss by promoting regenesis of new healthy hair follicle cells.
How does PRP stimulate hair growth?
PRP Hair Growth Therapy is a safe and effective non-transplanting injection treatment.
By extracting from the guest’s own blood, using professional medical technology to separate platelet plasma from blood, it is rich in seven natural growth factors that can stimulate the blood circulation of the scalp, nourish and repair damaged hair follicles, and promote hair regeneration. Fundamentally improve the problem of hair loss.
Since PRP is extracted from autologous blood, this treatment greatly reduces the risk of any allergic reactions.
- Increases blood supply to the follicle
- Triggers and maintains the growth phase
- Controls hair growth cycle
- Decreases hair loss
Precautions before hair loss treatment
- Keep the scalp clean before treatment.
- Local anesthetics are required for external use during the treatment, and those who are allergic to lidocaine need to inform the aesthetician in advance;
- Conditions of menstruation, pregnancy or lactation, acute or chronic infectious diseases, skin diseases, cancer or undergoing chemotherapy, severe metabolic or systemic diseases, abnormal platelet function, receiving anticoagulant therapy, abnormal liver function, autoimmune diseases are not suitable for treatment. In case of the above situation, inform in advance.
How effective is the treatment?
Fusionmed Cosmetic uses the highest grade treatment process and equipment to deliver you the results you need.
How many sessions do I need for hair loss treatment?
Typically after two weeks the most noticeable results appear after the first treatment as you will feel new hair forming in the balding areas. A minimum of three treatments is recommended.
Is this a cure for baldness?
PRP is not a cure for baldness (Androgenic Alopecia). The genetic medical problem will always remain. However, there is great evidence that regular treatments can significantly slow down the effects of Androgenic Alopecia and even works to increase hair density.
Does the procedure hurt?
There may be some sensitivity. However, we utilize effective anesthetic solutions, such as cold ambient air or a topical analgesic to minimize any potential discomfort.