Intense Pulse Laser
At Fusionmed Cosmetic, we have the most powerful intense pulsed light (IPL) to treat pigmented and discoloured skin. Our IPL significantly improves the appearance of age spots, spider veins, rosacea and redness, freckles and sun spots and sun damage.
Benefits of Lumecca
- Reverse sun damage and gets rid of dark sun spots
- Improves skin clarity by breaking apart uneven pigmentation on the skin
- Treats rosacea, redness on the face
- Improves the appearance of vascular lesions such as spider veins
- Removes freckles, age spots on the face
Precautions before photorejuvenation
- Avoid sun exposure or apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher within 3-4 weeks before treatment;
- Do not apply irritating skin care products or ointments within 2-3 days before treatment;
- Do not undergo medical cosmetic procedures such as laser, acid peels etc. within a week before treatment;
- For people who orally or topically use tretinoin drugs or topically use anti-freckle products, it is recommended to arrange treatment after stopping these for 3 months;
- Photosensitive dermatitis, local or systemic infectious diseases, immunodeficiency diseases, blood coagulation disorders, scar constitution, pregnant women, and those who take aspirin or hormone drugs for a long time should not receive treatment. In case of the above situation, inform in advance.
Which areas can be treated?
Our IPL is most often used on the face as a photofacial. However, it works just as well on parts of the body including neck, legs, hands, arms, chest and back.
How many sessions are required?
Improvements are seen after one treatment after a couple days. And complexion will continue to improve up to two weeks after first treatment.