Laser Skin Resurfacing
At Fusionmed Cosmetic (FMCC), we offer highly effective fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment to improve skin complexion and texture for a more healthy and youthful appearance. It can treat complex cases of acne scar, acne, stretch marks, and reducing wrinkles, improving skin complexion and reducing skin irregularities.
- Remove acne, dilute acne marks, and effectively repair stubborn acne pits.
- Tighten the skin, increase skin elasticity and firmness.
- Anti-wrinkle, smooth facial and neck wrinkles.
- Improve skin texture, shrink pores, and make skin smooth and delicate.
Fractionated RF energy found in Fractora is a scientifically proven method to resurface and restore the skin providing exceptional results with almost no patient downtime. Proven effective for:
- Skin resurfacing to permanently treat uneven skin surface caused by acne scar and stretch marks
- Fractional energy to reduce irregular skin properties and treats acne
- Using micro pins to resurface skin and prevent wrinkles and aging skin
People with acne, acne marks, acne pits, sagging skin, wrinkles, rough skin and other problems
Precautions before Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Use of anticoagulant drugs (such as aspirin, etc.) may cause more bruises or bleeding at the injection site, please treat with caution;
- If you have a history of facial plastic surgery, filling, implantation of medical materials or laser treatment in the past six months, please inform in advance;
- Avoid treatment during menstruation, pregnancy and lactation;
- Please remove all metal jewelry before treatment. People implanted with metal materials such as pacemakers are not suitable for this treatment;
- If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, infectious diseases, etc., please consult with your doctor in advance and inform the aesthetician.
Fractora is a fractional skin resurfacing and subdermal tissue coagulation device that bridges the gap between fractional lasers and surgical procedures. Treatments improve skin appearance by remodeling tissue and collagen.
- Addresses multiple problems, including appearance of the skin, with fractional coagulation and ablation
- Significant resolution of cystic acne and scars (improving acne scarring by 50%)
- Safe on skin type VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
- Combination of fractional coagulation and volumetric heating through tips with various depths and pin density configurations.
How quickly will I see results?
Typically after two weeks the most noticeable results appear after the first treatment. A minimal of three treatments is recommended. Improvements continue up to three months.
What areas can be treated?
Fractora can be used on many areas of the body: Forehead, cheeks, neck, face and any part of the body that has acne and acne scar.
What to expect from recovery?
Healing usually takes between 3-10 days. During recovery, your skin may be red and scab over. Slight peeling will occur. You can use ice packs to help reduce any swelling.
Can this be used in combination with other treatments?
Yes, this procedure can be used in the same treatment session, or a few days after other treatments. It can also be combined with injectables, such like PRP and mesotherapy to achieve a more extensive full face result.