Laser Skin Resurfacing
At Fusionmed Cosmetic, we offer highly effective fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment to improve skin complexion and texture for a more healthy and youthful appearance. Fractora can treat complex cases of acne scar, acne, stretch marks, and reducing wrinkles. Using Inmode Fractora fractional rejuvenation (RF) and resurfacing treatment, can improve skin complexion and reduce skin irregularities.
What is the benefit of fractionated energy?
Fractionated RF energy found in Fractora is a scientifically proven method to resurface and restore the skin providing exceptional results with almost no patient downtime. Proven effective for:
- Skin resurfacing to permanently treat uneven skin surface caused by acne scar and stretch marks
- Fractional energy to reduce irregular skin properties and treats acne
- Using micro pins to resurface skin and prevent wrinkles and aging skin
Precautions before Fractora
- Use of anticoagulant drugs (such as aspirin, etc.) may cause more bruises or bleeding at the injection site, please treat with caution;
- If you have a history of facial plastic surgery, filling, implantation of medical materials or laser treatment in the past six months, please inform in advance;
- Avoid treatment during menstruation, pregnancy and lactation;
- Please remove all metal jewelry before treatment. People implanted with metal materials such as pacemakers are not suitable for this treatment;
- If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, infectious diseases, etc., please consult with your doctor in advance and inform the aesthetician.
How quickly will I see results?
Typically after two weeks the most noticeable results appear after the first treatment. A minimal of three treatments is recommended. Improvements continue up to three months.
What areas can be treated?
Fractora can be used on many areas of the body: Forehead, cheeks, neck, face and any part of the body that has acne and acne scar.