At Fusionmed Cosmetic (FMCC), we partner with Sleeping Beauty Facial & Spa to offer a comprehensive suite of facial and massage services. Our goal is to provide the best experience and best care for our customers. We researched and tested many skincare products and chose the best brands for our spa. We also personally tried out high end spas around the world to learn from the best.
- Moisturizing and hydrating, inject nutrition, improve the overall skin texture, brighten and rejuvenate the skin;
- Eliminate blackheads and whiteheads;
- Adjust the balance of water and oil, improve the excessive secretion of sebum, and effectively reduce acne, acne marks and pigmentation;
- Improve skin tone, make the skin rosy, fair and firm;
- Improve skin aging and sagging, enlarged pores, and remove fine lines;
- Repair and care for damaged skin.
Daily skin care, people with dull, dry, rough skin, blackheads, acne, acne marks and other skin problems
Our products include
– U.S. #1 high end skincare brand Skinceutical Skincare
– Japanese POLA skincare series
– Hollywood favoriate organic HydroJelly masques
– Organic Apple stem cell product line
Direct to Sleeping Beauty website
How are medical facials different from spa facials?
Medical facials are custom tailored to your skin’s needs and generally follow the same steps as a spa facial—cleansing, exfoliating, extractions, and moisturizing—but on a more intense level.
Can medical facials be customized to my needs?
With such a variety of methods, tools, and products available, a medical facia l can be customized to accommodate your skin needs, whether it be rectifying aging, dehydrated, sun damaged, or acne prone skin.