At Fusionmed Cosmetic (FMCC), we offer a variety of high quality mesotherapy treatment options. Including use of the highest quality injectable brands, Teoxane, that are highly effective and safe. In addition, we offer a needleless mesotherapy option that is painless, natural, suitable for all ages. Rather than using injections, a weak electric current helps guide chemicals like hyaluronic acid and vitamin solutions deep into the skin by opening up tiny channels.
What is it?
Mesotherapy is a cocktail of vitamins, essential nutrients, enzymes, and plant extracts to hydrate and give you a younger looking skin, tighten and brighten your skin, and prevent wrinkles. Mesotherapy can also be used to treat hair loss problems.
- Moisturizing and hydrating: Methotherapy is aiming to replenish hyaluronic acid deep into the skin. The hydrating and moisturizing effect is remarkable, making the skin persistent moisturized and shiny.
- Skin rejuvenation and brightening: accelerate skin metabolism, promote the discharge of melanin, improve dark yellow and dry skin, and brighten skin tone.
- Shrink pores :shrink and refine pores, and make skin firmer and smoother by accelerating skin metabolism.
- Removal of wrinkles: Methotherapy has a superior wrinkle removal effect. It can fill the sunken and sagging skin, stretch facial fine lines, crow’s feet, glabellar lines, and tighten the skin.
- Pale spots and remove acne: Promote cell renewal, adjust the skin’s water and oil balance, can effectively remove acne, while diminishing spots and marks.
Daily skin care, people with dry skin, dull skin tone, large pores, rough skin, fine facial lines, spots, acne, acne marks and other skin problems
Precautions before mesotherapy
- If you undergo facial plastic surgery, photoelectric wave laser, or implant any medical objects within six months, please inform your aesthetician in advance;
- Avoid treatment during menstruation, pregnancy and lactation;
- Please inform your aesthetician of all medicines you are taking before treatment. Certain blood thinning drugs (anticoagulants) such as aspirin, ginseng, ginkgo, garlic extract and other drugs may cause more bruises or bleeding at the injection site;
- If you have a variety of severe allergic symptoms, pimples, acne, or wounds at the treatment site, please discuss with your aesthetician whether to postpone treatment to avoid local opportunistic infections caused by minimal trauma.
How does it work?
The principle behind mesotherapy is allowing substances to penetrate deep into the skin to reach the areas that creams cannot.
How long does effect last?
For optimum results, we recommend a course of at least 3 treatments of Mesotherapy. Once you complete the course, the results can last from 12-18 months.