Non-surgical Face Lift
Face lifting is a popular procedure with clients who wish to get rid of creases and sagging skin. Face lifting is a minimally invasive and nonsurgical procedure designed to rejuvenate and refresh the appearance. Compared with a surgical facelift, these techniques do not require surgery, or incisions.
- Firming and thinning of the face shape
- Wrinkle-reduction and firming
- Beauty and rejuvenation
People who have facial tissue sagging, wrinkles, sagging, etc.
Notes before treatment
- Avoid treatment during menstruation, pregnancy and lactation;
- Do not put on makeup, sauna, drink alcohol or eat spicy food on the day of treatment;
- Patients with local infection or skin disease at the embedding site should not be treated;
- Patients with lidocaine allergy, coagulation dysfunction, scar constitution, severe systemic diseases, taking muscle relaxants, myasthenia gravis, etc. should not undergo this type of treatment. In case of the above situation, inform in advance.
Is thread face lift safe?
At Fusionmed Cosmetic we offer a comprehensive consultation and offer personalized suggestions on treatment options including non-surgical face lift.
When can I see the results?
Typically after two weeks you will notice a renewed appearance of your face and improvements will be seen months after treatment.
How long does the effect last?
The effect depends on the specific treatment option selected. However, the effects of non-surgical face lift can last anywhere from one to two years.