Medical facials are custom tailored to your skin’s needs and generally follow the same steps as a spa facial—cleansing, exfoliating, extractions, and moisturizing—but on a more intense level, with a goal of targeting your skin's unique needs.
1. Moisturizing and hydrating, inject nutrition, improve the overall skin texture, brighten and rejuvenate the skin
2. Eliminate blackheads and whiteheads
3. Adjust the balance of water and oil, improve the excessive secretion of sebum, and effectively reduce acne, acne marks and pigmentation
4. Improve skin tone, make the skin rosy, fair and firm
5. Improve skin aging and sagging, enlarged pores, and remove fine lines
6. Repair and care for damaged skin.